My name is Monique, I am 39 year old, overweight Fibromyalgia sufferer who has had enough of being in pain, unfit and not being able to wear the type of clothes I like!
I'll be 40 in less than a year, and am about to start Pain management at my local hospital, so have decided to use Marie Winsor Pilates as advertised on TV (yeah, I can be a little gullible at times!)
Part of the reason, along with the reasonable price, were the testimonials from this site http://exercise.about.com/b/2003/07/02/does-winsor-pilates-work.htm#comment-86997
These people are my inspirations, and with their help, I will be sticking with the plan with the goal of toning up, increasing flexibility and losing inches, not so much concerned with weight at the moment.
I will be updating fortnightly, with pics, vital statistics and hopefully not too much moaning and whinging, but don't count on that!
Wish me luck, guys xx
Starting statistics
Weight - unknown at present, will be updating later Height - unknown also update later!
Chest 42"
Underbust 37"
Waist 40"
Hips 43"
Upper Thigh 24"
Upper Arm 13"
Calf 15"
Photos will be added, but be warned, it isn't pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment